Popular Irrigation Upgrades
Irrigation products are improving on a regular basis. Rainy Days can upgrade your system to save water, reduce damp areas and hot spots, avoid fines from water departments and keep your landscape looking its best no matter what the weather conditions.
Do you need to upgrade your irrigation system?
Here are a few common problems we see before our customers decide to upgrade with us:
- Increases in your water bill
- Certain areas that receive too much or too little water
- Cracks in the sprinkler head
- Check valves that won’t open
- Clogged or leaking sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler systems that can’t meet the growing needs of a large landscape